Section 1 – Collection and use of personal informationPersonal information means any information that may be used to identify you, such as, your name, phone number, email address, or mailing address. When you browse our site, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system. When you choose to submit an enquiry form, we collect your personal information. We use that information to tell you about things you’ve registered an interest in and to contact you if we need you to provide additional information. Submitting a contact form does not opt you in to our mailing list. When you subscribe to our mailing list, we will send you emails about our services, resources and other updates.
Section 2 – ConsentWhen you provide us with personal information, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no. If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing us at: Stich Creative Ltd, Boston House, Grove Business Park, Downsview Road, Wantage, OX12 9FF, United Kingdom
Section 3 – Your rightsUnder the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR you have the following rights:
- to obtain access to, and copies of, the personal information that we hold about you;
- to require that we cease processing your personal information if the processing is causing you damage or distress;
- to ask us not to send you marketing communications.
- to require us to erase your personal information;
- to require us to restrict our data processing activities;
- to receive from us the personal information we hold about you which you have provided to us, in a reasonable format specified by you, including for the purpose of you transmitting that personal information to another data controller; and
- to require us to correct the personal information we hold about you if it is incorrect.
Section 4 – DisclosureWe may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Business.
Section 6 – SecurityTo protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
Section 7 – Cookies PolicyCookies Policy of www.stichcreative.com This website, www.stichcreative.com (the “Website”), is operated by Stich Creative Ltd. What are cookies? A cookie is a small text file containing information that a website transfers to your computers’ hard disk for record-keeping purposes and allows us to analyse our site traffic patterns. Most browsers automatically accept cookies; check your browser’ online help if you’d like information about restricting or disabling the browsers handling of cookies. Cookies might be used for the following purposes:
- To enable certain functions
- To provide analytics
- To store your preferences